General terms and conditions for passenger transport
- 1.1. The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts and legal relationships between Limousines Linz and the customer unless otherwise agreed in writing in an individual case. The services are carried out exclusively on these bases.
- 1.2. The following terms and conditions apply to passenger transport with our limousines and other ancillary services.
- 1.3. They also apply to all future business relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed again. Special agreements with our customers are only valid for the one order, they are not automatically transferred to follow-up orders.
- 1.4. The contract is only concluded after complete agreement and mutual agreement. Both parties act in the interests of the other. An order confirmation by e-mail is binding.
- 1.5. Additional agreements are only valid with our express written confirmation.
- 1.6. If the terms and conditions conflict with conditions of the customer or other third parties who enter into business relations with us, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
2. Order – conclusion of the contract
- 2.1. Orders of any kind must clearly indicate the object of the transaction, a contract for the provision of services in the field of passenger transport is only concluded if it has been confirmed by us in writing.
- 2.2. The lump-sum agreements and confirmation of performance are part of the terms of contract.
- 2.3. In the case of telephone, telephone or written inquiries from the customer, a written, binding offer will be sent to the customer by e-mail as discussed, the customer must confirm it within a period of 3 days or transfer the agreed amount, he will then receive the payment from us after receipt of payment Invoice sent as payment confirmation by mail. The contract is considered concluded upon receipt of the confirmation or transfer of the customer after complete agreement of both parties. The contract is thus binding.
- 2.4. The booked service is a passenger transport with a luxury sedan. Verbal agreements, which are not written down, have no validity.
- 2.5. The contract is considered closed when our offer is confirmed in writing. For short-term bookings, the written agreements apply. A duty of carriage does not exist, all passengers must be able to prove on demand.
- 2.6. Each order requires a valid bank connection on the part of the customer, if not paid cash in the office.
- 2.7. The current price list and the order confirmation or invoice are part of the contract condition.
- 2.8. Order confirmations by e-mail are considered binding.
- 2.9. If orders are made in favor of a third party, the corresponding remuneration shall be paid by the client in case of doubt.
- 2.10. The passenger transport is carried out exclusively with our chauffeurs. The driver works on behalf of the client and is responsible for the duration of the booking. He has the right to refuse customer requests if they violate legal regulations or there is a risk that the vehicle or passengers could be harmed.
- 11.2. Pets are not allowed.
- 12.2. Order changes: The driver is only authorized to change the scope of the order to the extent that:
a) they will be discussed with us.
b) these do not exceed the usual scope of a chauffeur ride. In case of inability or impossibility the liability for damages and / or fulfillment is excluded.
- 13.2. The client has to inform his customers about the behavioral rules of these terms and conditions and to ensure their compliance.
- 3.1. The prices of the respectively valid price list apply, which are non-binding.
- 3.2. The correction of calculation and calculation errors remains reserved.
- 3.3. Packages or promotions are only for a short time or for a specific order. Should the duration of the booking exceed this, the prices in accordance with the current price list apply.
- 3.4. Any additional costs are not included in the prices such as parking fees, telephone, hotel accommodation, entrance fees, tolls (except the vignette for Austrian motorways), train tickets, ferry costs or similar and will be charged separately.
- 3.5. The kilometers to be calculated are calculated from the company headquarters, to the pick-up address, any intermediate stops, destination address and back to the company headquarters. The booking period is calculated from the booked time to the destination = end of the booking period.
- 3.6. All prices are inclusive of VAT. That is 10% for the passenger transport, for all additional payments the valid VAT. Sentence.
- 3.7. If the price submitted in the offer is not a flat-rate price, the price is composed of an hourly fee including the kilometers driven. If the kilometer lump sum is exceeded, an additional fee agreed in the contract will be charged per kilometer driven. Settlement basis for this is in advance the km of the booked trip displayed on Google, there are short-term changes or discrepancies of the booking, they will be charged according to km in the tachometer.
4. Terms of payment
- 4.1. As a rule, the total amount will be charged immediately for bookings, the payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer, unless otherwise agreed. The appointment is booked only when the transfer has arrived.
- 4.2. In case of unpredictable changes (the plane has been delayed …), we will charge the difference according to our service. When a new order is added, you will get back the invoice for the payment
- 4.3. In the event of default, default interest is calculated according to the statutory provisions, default occurs from 1 week after billing.
- 4.4. If, in the event of default by the customer, a debt collection agency is subsequently commissioned, the customer must bear the costs resulting therefrom.
- 4.5. “In the event of culpable default of payment, the customer undertakes to pay default interest at the rate of 4% per annum. The customer is also obliged to compensate for other damages caused by his culpable delay. These include, in particular, the necessary costs of appropriate extrajudicial debt collection or collectability measures, provided that they are in reasonable proportion to the receivable. “
- 4.6. For each reminder a fee of 5,00 € can be charged.
5. Cancellation of the contract by the client
- 5.1. The contract can always be canceled by both parties at any time without giving reasons.
- 5.2. In case of cancellation by the client following payments are due.
- Cancellation from booking up to 3 weeks before order date: 30% of the total amount
- Cancellation up to 7 days before order date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation up to 24 hours before the order date: 80% of the total after 100%
- 5.3. Non-arrived trips without prior cancellation will be charged with 100%.
- 5.4. Not in the usual noted price list, agreed special expenses, we charge regardless of the timeliness of the cancellation.
- 5.5. For third-party services (eg hotel, restaurant reservation, plane, helicopter, etc.) provided by our partners, their cancellation deadlines and cancellation fees apply.
- 5.6. In case of cancellation by the client, cancellations will only be valid in written form and must contain the clear definition of the order. The entry stamp of the contractor applies.
- 5.7. A shortening of the booking period does not release the customer from his contractual agreements, in particular from his obligation to pay the agreed price for the journey.
- 5.8. If the customer cancels the contract for unusual or unpredictable reasons without personal fault such as natural disasters (eg flood, fire, etc.), war or terrorism, then the point 6.2 is omitted. noted costs for the cancellation. However, it requires a written transmission stating the reasons.
6. Contract cancellation by Limousines Linz
- 6.1. The contract can always be canceled by both parties at any time without giving reasons.
- 6.2. If the execution of the journey is impossible (eg weather conditions, technical defect, unforeseeable events, …) or the customer does not perform an obligation under this contract, in particular the agreed deposit, Limousinen Linz is entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- 6.3. In case of cancellation by us, the maximum amount of the already paid costs will be refunded. A claim for damages or further claims does not exist.
7. Duties of the client / passengers
- 7.1. The number of passengers to be carried depends on the registration requirements of the vehicles, in the stretch limousines are up to a maximum of 8 people, in the sedan 3 to a maximum of 4 people. The chauffeur is entitled to not carry persons, if space and security conditions do not allow it.
- 7.2. Behavior in the vehicle: The instructions of the chauffeur must always be followed. The chauffeur is responsible for the safety of the journey and always strives for the well-being of his passengers.
a) During the entire journey the StVO applies in particular the seat belt duty.
b) Passengers are prohibited from opening doors, throwing objects out of the windows while driving, or from behaving in a different manner.
c) The equipment of the vehicles (leather upholstery, trim, etc.) is to be treated with care.
- 7.3. Prohibited uses: Limousine Linz vehicles may not be used:
a) for the transport of dangerous substances or articles of any kind.
b) for the commission of criminal offenses within the meaning of the Austrian Penal Code.
c) for journeys which go beyond the contractual use. The customer is still prohibited from calling the driver to the numbers below. to request, instruct or order ac uses listed.
- 7.4. Smoking is not allowed in our vehicles.
- 7. 5. The bringing of food and drinks is not allowed in the vehicles, in case of non-compliance, we charge an amount of € 70.- for additional expenses (cleaning …)
- 7.6. The customer must treat the vehicle with care and observe all relevant regulations for use.
- 7.7. The maximum speed allowed by law may not be exceeded by the driver on request of the passenger.
- 7.8. If you book our chauffeur service over a longer period of time, the chauffeur will pay you max. 10 hours, with half hour break after every 4 hours driving time. Alternatively, we may also use several chauffeurs for a booking period. Arising expenses and overnight expenses are to be taken over by agreement of the customer for the chauffeur appropriately. Details will be set out in writing in the contract. An extension of the booking period is possible if the availability of the vehicle is given.
- 7.9. For the transport of babies, small children and children (children under 14 years and under 150cm height) only with the appropriate child seats. The customer undertakes to take these with him.
8. Rights and obligations of limousines Linz
- 8.1. Serviceability of the vehicle: Limousines Linz commits itself to provide the customer with a traffic-safe and regularly technically maintained vehicle and accessories in accordance with StVO (Road Traffic Regulations).
- 8.2. The vehicle is in a clean and hygienic condition.
- 8.3. All offers from us are exclusively for passenger transport.
- 8.4. The vehicle has a license in the rental car industry with the provision of a handlebar.
- 8.5. Violations or violations of these terms and conditions entitle us to immediate replacement without notice. In this case, the full agreed lump sum including all ancillary and special services will be charged.
9. Liability of the customer
- 9.1. The customer is liable for all damage caused by him or others or excessive contamination on the vehicle and against the driver personally and without restriction. We are entitled to claim damages / cleaning costs (eg puke € 500, -) from you.
- 9.2. Decorations, inscriptions and attachments affixed by the customer (or third parties commissioned by him) must be removed by the customer. He is liable for all consequential damages.
- 9.3. In addition, the causer has to reimburse the resulting loss of use of the sedan in full.
- 9 . 4. It is strictly forbidden to steal drinks, as well as inventory such as glasses, etc. from the vehicle. This is theft.
Above mentioned will be displayed by us.
10. Liability of Limousines Linz
- 10.1. For any damage or vehicle breakdowns, no liability is assumed, unless they are due to intent or gross negligence on our part.
- 10.2. Limousines Linz is not liable for any damage to baggage and its contents, for electronic devices and other miscellaneous goods and goods that are transported in the vehicle.
- 10.3. Notices of dates, even if they are made in written form, are always only indicative times. If there is a time delay due to external circumstances, Limousinen Linz assumes no liability. The assertion of derived claims for damages by the renter is excluded in any case.
11. Claims for damages
- 11.1. Claims for damages against Limousines Linz due to simple or slight negligence, for whatever legal reason, in particular due to a breach of duty are excluded, as far as it is not a violation of essential contractual obligations in a jeopardizing the achievement of the purpose of the contract.
- 11.2. Limousine Linz is not liable in cases of unforeseeable events, such as delays in driving due to external circumstances, traffic problems, technical defects on the vehicle, ie any claim for damages is excluded.
- 11.3. Insofar as the liability of Limousinen Linz is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of its employees, employees, employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
12. Notice of defects
- 12.1. Defects in the vehicle or the service must be reported by the customer to us immediately after discovery, ie notice of the same.
- 12.2. If there is no immediate notification, the service is deemed to have been provided and the claim for remuneration of Limousines Linz against the customer remains unaffected.
13. Right of amendment
- 13.1. Limousines Linz reserves the right to use subcontractors for all offered passenger transport or to provide a vehicle type other than the rented one. However, it must be a vehicle of the same or better category.
- 14.1. The customer and all other passengers give their consent to use the image material of ours for our advertising purposes, if he does not want to, he must say that when the pictures are taken.
15.1 . Jurisdiction for both sides is in the dispute Linz